One Of The Most Reputable Aircraft Mechanic Schools In North America ? Carolina Aeronautical


The very latest aviation equipment requires experts who understand the intricate dynamics of aircraft maintenance. As one of the most prestigious aircraft mechanic schools in North America, Carolina Aeronautical has become of the leading producers of top quality maintenance specialists, and they offer a wide breadth of courses for students to utilize for the advancement of their careers in this growing industry.

Carolina Aeronautical has spent over 14 years perfecting their education standards in order to present their students with the best foundation for a lucrative and rewarding career in the field. Their course catalogue includes a wide selection of programs designed to bring students up to date with the latest protocol emanating from the industry. Consider for example the school’s Aircraft Systems Familiarization course, which will help students learn the intricate mechanisms behind the latest aircraft as they are taught by some of the most experienced teachers in the field.

Indeed each of the courses offered allows students to learn the unique aspects of aircraft repair within one of the leading aircraft mechanic schools in America. But despite the ability to offer cutting-edge, innovative and hands-on teaching from the greatest minds in the industry, the programs themselves are available at an exceptionally low cost when compared to other aeronautical schools in the U.S. The school’s course prices range from $ 100-200 cheaper than their closest market competitors.

As one of the country’s top aircraft mechanic schools, Carolina Aeronautical offers an innovative and supportive learning environment for students. In the unlikely event that students don’t pass their exams after training at this high class facility, the institute will provide the student with five hours of free classes to help them achieve their goals.

This highly professional and supportive learning infrastructure is led by John G. Gallen who is the Owner/Lead Examiner and Instructor at the training school. In his 14 years leading the program at Carolina Aeronautical, Mr. Gallen has helped thousands of students to achieve certification and become technicians in the field by utilizing his wide-ranging expertise.

Each year, over 250 students from around the world are licensed and certified through the superb courses offered by Carolina Aeronautical. As a fully authorized service centre, this leading-class training institute is certified to train both civilian and active duty military personnel and veterans on how to operate the latest aviation equipment through their federal licenses and vocational rehabilitation offering. Approximately 75% of their student body is comprised of veterans, while the other 25% is made up of civilian aviation students from countries around the globe.

All team members within the Carolina Aeronautical teaching staff have achieved full certification and licensing within the respective fields of FAA teaching [Aviation Maintenance Technology] and FCC teaching [Avionics, Electronics, Communication, Navigation and Radar Technology]. And the school’s credentials as a center for learning continue to grow year on year. They currently have professional associations with the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association and the National Association of Radio and Telecommunications engineers.

To gain entry into the aeronautical field with the one of the best and most prestigious aircraft maintenance schools in the industry, contact the specialists at Carolina Aeronautical today.

Carolina Aeronautical Center is one of the best aircraft mechanic schools and aviation mechanic schools in the state of Carolina. We also specialize in certification courses in aviation, A&P, aviation maintenance training, testing, licensing and more. For more information, please visit www.carolina-aero.com.

More Experimental Aircraft Articles


Advertisements